Career Development Program is offered by the Training and Placement Cell for the students who are ready to gear-up to enter the corporate world and establish them with their employers to meet their aspirations. The Training programs are designed after thorough analyses of the distinctive requirements of the diversified companies. We impart this training program with the help of an in-house training team and a reputed training Institutes, so as to enable the students to gain a smoothened edge in the recruitment process, and to succor them to gain confidence in the interview process.
The various training edge includes
- Presentation Skills
- Arithmetic logical reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Group Discussion
- Individual etiquettes
- Situational reasoning
The key objectives of the Department of Training and Placements are
- To viaduct the gap between the industry and fresh graduates and to fit the requirements of industrial need.
- To bring forth and develop a incessant institute-industry interaction
- To shore up the industry to identify the best talents
- To prepare the student community towards the niche need that matches the requirements of employers.
- Counseling on job opportunities.
- Train students for BEC exam for different levels (Business Preliminary – Business Higher – Business Vantage)
- Helping students in industry visits
What we offer to the student community, society and industry ?
- To prepare flyers for the institution branding and awareness.
- To invite prospective companies to campus
- To register the qualified students for training and sharpen the skills to fit the need of industry
- To arrange industrial institutional interface and promote signing MoU’s.
- To provide in-plant training at industries
- To identify student representatives, encourage team spirit and team work among them
Responsibilities of Department coordinators (related to Training and Placement):
- To facilitate the communication process between department, Career Development and Corporate Relations Cell.
- To acquire the information from the placement team and identify and organize the students for training based on the eligibility.
- To recognize the vibrant student representatives for the department who will vigorously partake in placement work.
- Make clear to the students about the activities of the Career Development and Corporate Relations.
- Be present at the time of campus interview along with the student representatives to motivate and facilitate students of their department, collect the list of selected students and inform the students individually.