Best Five Papers Faculty wise:
Paper publications by the Faculty Members
- Dr.Selvalakshmi.S , A Study on Nayantara Sahgal as a Sociological Writer with Reference to This Time of Morning, Storm in Chandigarh, and Situation in New Delhi, Dogo Rangsang Research Journal, (UGC Care Listed Journal), 2020, ISSN-2347-7180.
- Dr.Selvalakshmi. S, Expatriate Women in the Works of Bharati Mukherjee. Conference on the Feminine Voice in Literature, 2018.
- Dr.Selvalakshmi. S, Articulation of Feminism in Shashi Deshpande’s Novels. Conference on the Feminine Voice in Literature, 2018.
- Dr. Selvalakshmi. S, English Grammar and Usage: The Present Scenario in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, 2278-0181, 2017 (Impact factor : 2.85 )
- Dr. Selvalakshmi. S, Making a Common Man to an Uncommon with Special Reference to the Legend of Nandan: Nandan Kathai by Indira Parthasarathy in Pune Research an International Journal in English, 2017, 2454 – 3454 (Impact factor : 2.14)
- .Kayathri. K, Feminism Introspected in Manju Kapur’s novel Difficult Daughters; 2019. (Peer Reviewed, Impact Factor 4.84)
- Kayathri. K, Grammar is the Heart of Language. International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, 2017,2278-0181. (Impact factor: 2.85)
- Kayathri.K, 2016. Learning and Acquisition in Language. International Journal of English Research.2455-2186. (Impact factor: 5.32)
- Udhayakumar.M, Encroachment of Society’s Irrationality on Human’s Reasoning Propensity in Chigozie Obioma’s The Fishermen, Juni Khyat (UGC Care Listed Journal), 2020, ISSN: 2278-4632.
- Udhayakumar.M, The Issue of Marginalization in Mahasweta Devi’s Chotti Munda and His Arrow, DRSR Journal (UGC Care Listed Journal), 2020, ISSN: 2347-7180
- .Udhayakumar. M, Construction of Self Identity in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s Purple Hibiscus, Pune Research An International Journal in English.
- Nithya. S, Reaching the Students with Teaching Modal Auxiliary through Conversational Method at Higher Secondary Level. Juni Khyat (UGC Care Listed Journal), 2020, ISSN: 2278-4632. (Impact Factor : 6.625)
Nithya. S, Murugarajan. S, The Inauthentic Portrayal of India in Aravind Adiga’s The White Tiger. Pune Research An International Journal in English. Vol.6, Issue 3, Page No.1. 2020. ISSN:2454-3454. (Impact Factor : 3.02)
- Nithya. S, The Voice of Women Through Myths in the Select Novels of Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni,Conference on the Feminine Voice in Literature, 2018.
- Priyadharsini. R, Morality: The Base of Marital Relationship with Reference to When I Hit You: Or, A Portrait of the Writer As Young Wife By Meena Kandasamy, Roots International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches 2019 (Peer Reviewed)
- SherinImmacaulate. A, The Struggles Faced by the Transgenders in Modern Indian Society, Roots International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, 2017, 2349-8684 (Peer Reviewed, Impact Factor 3.487)
- SherinImmacaulate. A, A Study on the Adaptation of Literary Text to Video Game / Interactive Literature. Thamizhaga Institute of Educational Research and Advancements, 2019, 978-93-81101-53-7.
Mrs. D. Lourdhu Mary
1) Lourdhu, Mary. D, Triumph of Attitude over Apartheid in Nadine Gordimer’s The Lying Days with Vol. No 7, Issue 1, Page Nos. 811 and year of publication Jan. 2019 published by International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities ISSN: 2321-7065
2) Lourdhu, Mary. D, Portrayal of Powerful Women in Nadine Gordimer’s A Sport of Nature and Burger’s Daughter with Vol. No. 40, Issue 03, Page Nos. 3331and year of publication Feb. 2020 published by Studies in Indian Place Names ISSN: 2394-3114
3) Lourdhu, Mary. D, Honour-killing: A Disgrace to the Tamil Society as Portrayed in Imayam’s Pethavan: The Begetter with Vol. No 8, Issue 2 and year of publication Jun. 2021 published by International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews with Impact Factor 5.75.
4) Lourdhu, Mary. D, Dominance of Id: A Psychological Study in Taslima Nasrin’s French Lover in the International Conference conducted by NGM College of Arts and Science, Pollachi. (PUB)
5) Lourdhu, Mary. D, Conquering Cultural Complexities in Nadine Gordimer’s July’s People at the International Seminar on Re-mapping, Identity, Culture and History through Literature held at PSGR Krishnamal College for Women.
6) Lourdhu, Mary. D, Self-empowerment of Hillela in Nadine Gordimer’s A Sport of Nature in the National conference on Breaking Silence: Empowerment of Women organized by the Research Dept. of English, Nirmala College for Women. (PUB)
Dr.K.Padmavathy Ammal Publication