Best Five Papers Faculty wise:
Paper publications by the Faculty Members
1. Shanmuga priya M.M and S.K.Mala (2018), “Theorems on m-group of Intuitionistic Fuzzy
Ideals in ftrd near Rings”, International journal of Advanced Research Trends in
Engineering and Technology, Volume 5, Special issue 12, April 18.
2. M.M.Shanmuga priya and Nemani Varalakshmi (2017), “The Relevance Study of Fuzzy
Analytic Hierarchy Process for the Investigation of Non-Performing Assets in Indian
Financial Sectors”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol:9,
Issue: 8 2017, P.No:125-130.
3. Dr.M.M.Shanmugapriya and R.Poornima (2016), “Solving Fuzzy Simultaneous Equations by
the Fuzzy Laplace Transform Method”, International Journal of Applied Engineering
Research, Vol. 11,Issue 1, (Scopus indexed)
4. Dr.M.M.Shanmugapriya and S. Santhosh Kumar (2016), “Detection and Moving of Benign
Mind Tumor from an Mri File Via Wireless Networks”, International Journal of Pure and
Applied Mathematics, Vol 106 , Issue 8.
5. Dr.M.M.Shanmugapriya and A.Sangeethadevi (2016), “Application of 2-Dominator Coloring
in Graph using MATLAB”, Journal of Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Vol.7, Issue 4.
Ms. M. Jannath Begam
1. Jannath Begam. M, Deivanayaki. M, Sumathi. K (2018), Heat Transfer Through Three
Dimensional Coquette Flow Between Stationary and Moving Porous Plates with Heat Source.
International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research, 1(6):61-70.
2. Jannath Begam. M, Deivanayaki. M (2019), The Pulsatile Flow of Eyring-Powell Nanofluid
with Hall Effect through a Porous Medium. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and
Control Systems, 11(4):1400-1406.
3. Jannath Begam. M, Deivanayaki. M (2019), Unsteady Pulsatile Flow of some MHD Non-
Newtonian Nanofluids with Hall Current and Ion Slip through Porous Medium. International
Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, 9(4):111-118.
1. Dr. K.Kalidass and R. Kasthuri “ Queue with Working breakdowns “ Computers and
In- dustrial Engineering, 63 (2012) 779-783. (Elsevier)
2. Dr. K.Kalidass and S. Gopinath, J. Gnanaraj and Kasturi Ramanath, “Time Dependent
Analysis of an M/M/1/N Queue with Catastrophes and a Repairable Server”,
OPSEARCH volume 49, pages39-61(2012) (Springer)
3. Dr. K.Kalidass and Kasturi Ramanath, “A Two Phase Service M/G/1 Queue with a
Finite Number of Immediate Bernoulli Feedbacks, OPSEARCH Vol. 51 No. 2,201-
218, 2014. (Springer)
4. Dr. K.Kalidass and M. I. G. Suranga Sampath, “Transient Analysis of a Repairable Single
Server Queue with Working Vacations and System Disasters”, International Conference on
Distributed Computer and Communication Networks, vol 1141. (Springer)
5. Dr. K.Kalidass and M. I. G. Suranga Sampath, “Transient Analysis of an M/M/1 Queueing
System Subjected to Multiple Differentiated Vacations, Impatient Customers and a Waiting
Server with Application to IEEE802.16E Power Saving Mechanism”, Indian Journal of
Pure and Applied Mathematics 51(1) 2020 (Springer).
Mr. M. Jeganathan
1. M.Jeganathan and Dr.S.Ravi Sankar, “Developing a Supply Chain Model for Attribute
Acceptance Single Sampling Plan through Simulation Technique”, Research Review
International Journal of Multidisciplinary / Volume-04 , Issue-04, April -2019, ISSN:
2. M.Jeganathan and Dr.S.Ravi Sankar, “Comparison of Double Sampling Plan with Single
Sampling Plan in Supply Chain Management System – A Simulation Study”, International
Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management, Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2019,
3. Jeganathan. M, Henna Shenofer. A and Praveen Kumar, R, 2017, “An Alternate Method to
Matrix Minima Method of Solving Transportation Problem”, International Journal of Pure
and Applied Mathematics,117(21): 489-495 (Impact Factor 7.19).
4. Jeganathan. M, 2013, “Implementation Process of eCRM”, Journal of Commerce and
Management B-DIGEST, 1(1): 133 – 139. (Impact factor 3.7).
5. Jeganathan. M, 2013, “Approaches of Implementing Quality Measures Accompanied by Higher
Education Institutions in India”, Margham Publications, 2(1): 67 – 69.(Impact factor